We have been nominated for the following awards at the National Potato Industry Awards 2019:
- Finalist for Potato grower of the year awards - William Gribbon
- Finalist for Marketing awards - Heygate Farms - Norfolk Peer Branding
The awards ceremony will take place in Harrogate on the 20th of November 2019.
The farm has been champions of the Aylsham Show, Norfolk Farm business competition three times and runner up twice.
We are proud to have achieved the following in 2015:
- Champion Farm in the Aylsham Show, Norfolk Farm businesscompetition
- Class Winner in the East of England Agricultural Society, Farm Business Awards for Class 4; Farms 2,801 - 7,000 Acres and now in the Championship for the East of England
We are proud to have achieved the following in 2014:
- Highly Commended at the EDP Norfolk Food and Drink Awards for our work with schools through our annual Grow and Cook projects
We are proud to have achieved the following in 2012:
- Winners of the 'Plough to Plate' Championship award at the EDP Food and Drink Awards
- Finalist in the Farmers Weekly 'Arable Farmer of the Year' Awards
- 'Best in Class' for farms over 1,000 acres in the Aylsham Show competition
- Finalist in the National Grower of the Year Awards