Simple Potato Salad
- 30 Norfolk Peer potatoes cooked and cut into 1/4 (depending on size)
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 1 gherkin finely diced
- 4 tbsp horseradish cream
- 8 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp capers
- 4 tbsp chopped chives
1. Boil around 30 Norfolk Peer potatoes in seasoned water for around 15-20 minutes. Once cooked let them cool.
2. Finely dice the shallot and gherkin and add to a large bowl.
3. Chop the chives and add to the bowl along with the horseradish, mayonnaise and capers
4. Add the cooked Norfolk Peer to the bowl and combine all the ingredients, serve and enjoy.